4 Hour ARMED G RECERTIFICATION TRAINING
The 4-hour annual armed g recertification training will refresh armed security officers and armed private investigators with the skills necessary to re-qualify for the Class “G” Statewide Firearm License.
The Florida Class G Statewide Firearm License Recertification Course will cover firearms safety, marksmanship principles, firearms mechanics and review Florida Statutes 493, 776,790. The Class G armed g recertification training will refresh student’s skills in marksmanship fundamentals, loading and unloading, the 4-step draw and clearing malfunctions.
The Certificate of Firearms Proficiency for successfully completing the Armed Security Training Recertification training will be submitted to the Division of Licensing to satisfy the annual qualification requirement. The State of Florida requires all armed security and armed private investigators to qualify annually to maintain their Class “G” Statewide Firearm License.
Security officers and private investigators that fail to qualify annually for the Armed G Recertification training requirement will have their license suspended by the Division of Licensing and they may have to retake the entire 28 hour Statewide Firearm License Course.
Contact Us (866)-540-0817
ARMED G RECERTIFICATION DISCOUNT
Armed G Recertification Training Course Outline
|Chapter 493, 775, 776, 790 Florida Statutes and Chapter 5N-1, Florida Administrative Code|
|Legal Issues & Liability|
Entrance Admission Requirements
- Students must currently possess a Class “G” Statewide Firearm License
- Completion of the Armed G Recertification training will prepare students ensuring compliance with Florida Statutes 493.
G Recert Course Length
- 4 Classroom Hours
Armed Security Training Course Costs
Fort Lauderdale: $89
Palm Beach: $89
Security G Recertification RegistrationREGISTER
Items required for the Armed G Recertification training are as follows:
- No Ammunition allowed in Classroom, RANGE ONLY!
- No open shoes. Sneakers or boots only
- Long pants with strong belt – (i.e. jeans, duty or tactical pants) – *NO SHORTS OR SWEAT PANTS ALLOWED*
- Crew neck t-shirt, dress or polo shirt – *NO TANK TOPS OR LOW CUT SHIRTS ALLOWED*
- If you wear glasses please bring them to class
- Firearm (Available for rent)
- If you bring your own firearm you MUST have a min. of 3x Magazines (Semi-Auto) or 3x 6 Round Speedloaders (Revolver)
Contact Us (866)-540-0817
Florida Division of Licensing Offices
The Florida Division of Licensing Regulates the Security Industry. Please contact them if you have any questions we cannot answer., , , ,